Model Emily Ratajowski has revealed her evening skincare routine that involves using a variety of products that add up to $800.
During an interview with Coveteur, the actress and model revealed that taking care of her skin is a big priority.
She also revealed five go-to products that she likes to use to prepare her skin before going to sleep.
- Age Defender Dual-Action Exfoliating Cleanser retails for $28 at Kiehl's
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser retails for $20
- Joanna Vargas’ Super Nova Serum 30ml bottle retails for $295
- Sisley's Black Rose Precious Face Oil, which costs $235.
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Face Cream Rich which retails for $230.