KGB Sky Show, the greatest fireworks show west of the Mississippi, returns on Saturday, August 31, 2019 to SDCCU Stadium and takes place after the San Diego State Aztecs vs. Weber State Wildcats football game.
For 44 years, the KGB Sky Show has been thrilling San Diego with unparalleled fireworks and pyrotechnic displays synchronized to a music soundtrack created by the legendary 101.5 KGB-FM.
- Kick off the San Diego State season and the Labor Day Weekend!
- View Level presale Sky Show 44 tickets are available starting on May 20 for $35
- Sky Show mouse pad giveaway at the game to the 1st 10,000 fans.
- Season tickets start at $201, include clear SDSU tote bags, and are available at GoAztecs.com
- Mobile passes, which include mobile tickets for the full home season and locations vary, are just $150 and are available at GoAztecs.com
Each year, KGB develops a new show concept and works with the Pyro Spectaculars by Souza production team to choreograph a musical soundtrack, fireworks and pyrotechnic display that brings the theme to life.
Months of preparation culminate at the event with more than 60 pyro-technicians working with ten computers to discharge more than 5,000 shells set up in numerous locations throughout the stadium, including: 31 parking lot locations, 16 playing field locations and atop the light board. The KGB Sky Show is also synchronized to a custom soundtrack that can be heard in the stadium, on-air at 101.5 FM and online at 101kgb.com.