Date And Time
Sat, July 27, 2019
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
Dog Beach in Ocean Beach
5142 West Point Loma Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92107
Spend your Saturday morning enjoying the sunshine and coastal breeze, while you help save and restore one of the last remaining Coastal Dune and Wetland Habitats in San Diego! Over 95% of these habitat areas no longer exist in California. Home to many endangered birds, fish and mammals this area needs your help to remain as a viable habitat area. An educational nature walk will also be included!
- invasive plant removal
- watering and care of recent plantings
- trail maintenance and litter removal
- an educational nature walk
- All tools and supplies are provided.
- Community service hours can be verified for those that need them.
- Be sure to dress in clothes that can get a little dirty and wear closed-toe shoes, no sandals or flip-flops allowed for safety reasons.
Location:Volunteers will meet in the grassy area just inside the Dog Beach parking lot in Ocean Beach at the western end of Voltaire Ave.