We started the show today hearing from Dick who ran over to his cat who was hacking something up and caught it in his bare hands!
Then Sarah admitted that she’s had something way worse in her hands….but it was too gross to say on-air
So we decided to do “What’s The Worst Thing You’ve Had in Your Bare Hands?”
We quickly realized this was a bad idea and had to abort but we decided to share the stories here for you to read for yourself!
WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT!!!
I was at my mom’s house for a family gathering. I brought my puppy at the time, Hef, and he was one curious puppy! At some point he trotted his way into a bathroom and came out chewing on something. I went to take a closer look and knew INSTANTLY that it was a BLOODY TAMPON! My initial reaction was to reach in and grab it out of his mouth with my bare hands. And I did. And I screamed the whole way to the trash can and then proceeded to burn my hands off with scalding hot water and what seemed like an entire bottle of soap!
Steven's story shocked us all! Listen to our reactions below and then decide if you'd like proceed to the story.
Listener Steven was going “Downtown” on his girlfriend when all of a sudden he felt something that he called “fleshy” in his mouth. He stopped and spit out the foreign feeling object into his hand and showed his girlfriend who then exclaimed “OH MY GOD! I just had a miscarriage in your mouth!!!” And THAT is our winning story.
Here are some more stories we didn't do on-air:
AIDS BLOOD IN MY HANDS:
I was working at the navy hospital and a nurse asked me to take out the IV of his patient. And that’s all the information I was given. I took out IV and wrapped him up. I tossed the needle and took off my gloves. Turns out the guy was on blood thinners. He promptly bled through the bandage and started to drip in the floor. Being the fast acting medical hero I am. I quickly took my ungloved hands and removed the bloody bandage, held pressure and applied a new bandage. As I walked out the nurse had the courtesy to tell me the patient was HIV positive and to be careful. I looked down at my bloody hand and almost passed out. Thank god I didn’t end up like Tom hanks in Philadelphia. - Matt
MY DAD'S USED CONDOM ON MY HAND:
WHEN I WAS A KID WE USE TO HAVE TO SHINE OUR SHOES. WE HAD CHORES TO DO AT HOME AND ONE DAY I HAD TO EMPTY MY DADS TRASH CAN FROM HIS BATH ROOM! WHEN I DID I FOUND THE MOST PERFECT THING TO HELP MY SHINE MY SHOES AND I WOULD NOT GET THE BLACK SHOE POLISH ALL OVER MY FINGERS! IT WORKED SOOOO WELL I USED IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN! UNTIL THE NEXT YEAR! THAT YEAR WE HAD SEX ED IN SCHOOL! AS THE TEACHER WAS TELLING US ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL HE PULLED OUT A CONDOM AND TOLD US WHAT IT WAS USED FOR! HOLY CRAP! I JUMPED UP IN CLASS AND YELLED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HAD A FLASH BACK FROM WHAT I WAS USING AT HOME TO SHINE MY SHOES! IT WAS MY DADS USED RUBBER! ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT WAS THAT IT WAS FULL OF SLIPPERY STUFF AND I HAD TO WASH IT OUT! NOOOOO! MY DADDY'S BAG OF LOVE JUICE! I COULD NOT GET IT OUT OF MY MIND AND TODAY IT ALL CAME RUSHING BACK TO ME BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS! I HOPED I FORGOT ABOUT IT BUT NOT NOW! THANKS GUYS FOR THE NIGHTMARES! - DENNIS