The friendly folks at Soapy Joe's are hiring!
Position: Customer Service Attendant
We are looking for energetic, motivated employees that like to have fun at work. At Soapy Joe’s many of our entry level positions are full time positions with flexible hours. This means you are eligible for benefits, vacation time, generous holiday pay, 401k, and many more benefits. We strive to be a great place to work where our employees can grow and develop into future leaders. We offer career growth and development, wellness programs, and a lively team atmosphere where you will develop skill sets in maintenance, customer service, managing teams, use of technology and team building. Apply today if this sounds like a great fit for you! WHY SOAPY JOE’S?
We’re not just a car wash, we’re driven to clean cars, protect the environment and shine in our communities. We are invested in creating opportunities, inspiring development, and bringing dynamic servant-leaders into our company that will take care of our team and our members. If you love to win, care about people, and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to work, you will be in great company with us. Culture is vital to our success and we are looking for new team members that connect to our values and want to see our culture thrive.
Our core values are:
• Build community: we love our neighbors and create an atmosphere where everyone is welcome
• Lead with heart: we create trust and respect through listening, positive words and actions
• Create fans: we impress customers with a great experience defined by positivity and helpfulness
• Do the right thing: we operate with honesty and integrity – even when no one’s looking
• Be proud: we’re proud of our quality services and clean sites, but most of all, we’re proud of our team
• Have fun: we believe creative solutions and genuine connections happen when you’re having fun
• Keep learning: we take learning as seriously as we take having fun, which means we do it all the time! Essential Functions/Responsibilities The Customer Service Attendant (CSA) serves as the first impression of the Soapy Joe's experience to our members and potential members. The Soapy Joe's team strives every day to WOW our members through a genuine and authentic service experience. The CSA is a pillar of the Soapy Joe's foundation providing the very best experience we can to our members, potential members and guests. The role of the CSA is to provide a safe, speedy, clean, friendly experience to the car wash customer.
This includes focusing on:
1. Increasing Memberships:
The team member must understand and exhibit the value of memberships to the customer through product knowledge and through an ability to communicate the VALUE of membership.
2. Increasing Member and Customer Satisfaction:
The team member must be "show-ready" at all times through perfect uniform standards as well as have a proven ability to provide the WOW in service and experience to our members through an engaging and welcoming demeanor.
3. Increase processing speed at the XPT’s:
The Soapy Joe's team member must increase process efficiency through DRB knowledge and expedited service. The CSA will work with the other team members to help support processing cars through the queue.
4. Develop Skills:
The team member will be required to complete a variety of training to onboard to their new position. Continued learning and growth is a part of everyone’s role and responsibilities.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent desired
• Required to be physically capable of executing all essential functions to perform the job with or without accommodation: >80% of the time the employee in this role will be in physically demanding conditions (sun, rain, wind, heat, confined spaces, high volumes of traffic and high-volume noise and sound).
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, nights and weekends.
• A positive attitude and ability to be a friendly, team-player
• Attend and perform well at any training programs assigned.
• Able to move about to access a variety of tools and office equipment
• Able to consistently operate a computer or other electronic device
• Able to ascend or descend a ladder, crouch or crawl
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., lift overhead, twist and turn body when appropriate
• Must be able to communicate clearly through both verbal and written form
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)