Ready for the ride of a lifetime? Help us celebrate our 36th ANNIVERSARY of Bike MS: Bay to Bay!
Voted "Best Cycling Event" eight times by the readers of Competitor magazine, the Bike MS: Bay to Bay ride is an annual cycling adventure hosting 2,500 participants along California's beautiful Pacific south coast, from Orange County to San Diego.
Designed to provide a scenic and challenging ride for both the experienced cyclist and the energetic novice, the event will take place October 20 & 21, 2018, and will offer riders a 25-mile one-day option or 100-, 125-, or 150-mile two-day options.
Be a part of the Bike MS: Bay to Bay ride and get ready for the ride of your life. Whether you're new to Bike MS or ride every year, together we will raise money, have fun, and make a difference in the lives of people living with MS.
- Date(s): October 20 & 21, 2018
- Start/Finish Location: Irvine to San Diego
- Fundraising Minimum: $400
- Age Minimum: 12
Dates: October 20 & 21, 2018
- Day 1 (25 Mile) Start Location: Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa, Carlsbad
- Start Date & Time: Saturday at 7:00AM
- Day 2 (50 Mile) Start Location: Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa, Carlsbad
- Start Date & Time: Sunday at 7:00AM
CLICK HERE to learn more and register online