A Guy Accidentally Burns Down His Trailer Trying to Scare Away Raccoons

There's a 38-year-old guy who lives in a mobile home in Benton County, Washington. And on Sunday morning, he got upset at a family of RACCOONS who were living under his trailer.

So he went to scare them away, but somehow in the process, he knocked over a lit candle . . . and set the entire trailer on fire.

Fortunately, no one was hurt, but his trailer was completely destroyed.

There's no word on whether the raccoons have relocated. Because if they have . . . mission accomplished?

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content