The DSC Show for Monday 3/18/19: Boyer Kicked Out, Rules To Live By, Chainsaw's Hand-Check and more!
Listen to the podcast below.
Here are a few of the things we learned today on The DSC Show on KGB.
Email from listener claimed Emily is not a crook taking the bubbly water. Most restaurants give it out freely, but some don’t. So ask first.
That led to a walk down memory lane with Boyer…..when he & Emily went to Farrell's in Fashion Valley in 1992 - when she was 11 and they charged $.02 for soda water. Wait, what? She didn't even live here then!
Boyer then claimed that while at Costco, he gets asked “Where’s the milk powder?” ALL the time. What the hell?
It was about that time (in the first quarter hour) that Dave sent Boyer out of the room to pull himself together & regroup. Alas, it did not help at all.
Programming note: Special paintball edition of 'You Bet Your Ass' will be played on Wednesday instead of Thursday this week. We're using the PaintBall Gun for ass punishment for Chainsaw and Sarah.
Boyer has been paying to NOT GO to the gym for 25 years! He definitely notices the amount on his monthly bill for $15 month, but doesn’t bother to cancel it! He joined because of a girl.
Chainsaw says, “You have a hand check first before you eat at the Y. Digitize first, sniff test, then decide if you’re going downtown." Words to live by. Listeners think Chainsaw has been emboldened by The Backwash podcast which is no holds barred and always dirty. If you don't believe me, listen here for proof.
Celebrity Death: 81 year old guitarist, Dick Dale just died. Emily, the DSC Death Czar welcomed him into Celebrity Heaven. He starts a new trifecta in a new window.
There's a new study asking 'what does listening to death metal make you feel?' Participants were played two songs, “Because I’m Happy” by Pharrell and a Death Metal song. Believe it or not, (and I don't) most people feel joy when they listen to death metal. What about you? (Makes me want to kill myself.) -Ruthie
Actor, William H. Macy says we should never lie. 'It’s the cheapest way to go. They’re never worth it. Lying is the thing I hate most about people like Trump.' Meanwhile, his wife, Felicity Huffman, is the face of the lying, college cheating scandal.
Ryanair, had a fight break out where a dude had his nose bitten off. Started over a woman not wearing shoes. Blood spattered all over the cabin. Watch the video here.
Presidential Candidate, Sen. Bernie Sanders is showing off his new bandage because he cut his head on the shower door and got seven stitches. Now he's walking around looking feeble. Dave thinks he should stay out of sight until it's healed. Is this guy too old to be our president?
Powerball LOTTO is up to $550 million! Wednesday is next drawing. good luck!
Photos by Getty Images
Here are some unwritten rules that everyone should live by.
From the crew:
- Emily - If someone holds a door open, say thank you.
- Chainsaw - Wipe up after yourself at the gym on the machines.
- Sarah - If someone drops something, pick it up for them. Offer to help.
- Dave - Stop going insane on airplanes. It doesn’t make you the owner. Mind your manners. AND if you’re drinking and you’re going on a crying jag - give us some notice.
- Boyer - always praise to ensure proper cup etiquette at restaurants and don’t sit down in a restaurant that’s about to close within 30 minutes.
- Ruth - Don’t assume someone is pregnant and comment on their 'condition.'
- Don’t ask for something if they only have one left... cigs, pizza, gum
- If you use up all the toilet paper - you should always refill it.
- Don’t mess up an apology with an excuse.
- Buy yourself a plunger before you need one.
- Always pee before you go.
- If you borrow someone’s car, fill up the tank.
- When out to dinner with a group of people, only the person who ordered the least expensive item can offer to split it evenly.
- Don’t put your music on speaker in a public place. No one wants to hear it.
- Keep toilet stalls tidy after using them.
- You can be wrong and it’s not even bad. It’s okay to not know something, (Boyer)
- Chew with your mouth closed.
- Never make fun of someone else's laugh.
- Don’t leave your shopping cart in the middle of the grocery aisle.
- If you’re borrowing something for the third time, you need to buy one for yourself.
- Don’t propose or make any kind of announcement at someone else’s wedding.
- If there’s no smoking, there’s no vaping.
- If there’s space, always leave a one urinal gap between you and the other person.
- Off before on. Let people get off the elevator before you get on.
- Walk on the left side of escalator, stand on the right.
- Carlos - if you're standing behind me in line, back up. Keep a space between us.
- Mary - if you’re passing someone who says hello, say hi back.
- Will - 'how ya doing' is only a greeting not an actual question. We don’t care.
- Emily - Don’t ask if someone’s kids are adopted because they don’t look alike.
Photo by KGB/iHeartMedia
A Guy's GPS Led Him To A Border Crossing With Ten Pounds Of Meth In His Car
Check out more articles from The DSC Show.