The DSC Show for Tuesday 3/19/19: C-Section Debate, Tijuana Violence, Unpopular Food Opinions and more!
Listen to the podcast below.
Here are some of the things we learned today on The DSC Show on KGB.
We entertained a twitter debate….Is a C-section really a delivery or an ‘infant-ectomy’?
Of course it’s a delivery. Just a different kind. But Boyer came out the other hole! Which inspired Dave’s new band name, ‘The Analy Delivered Infants.’
Actress Cloris Leachman played a saloon singer on 'The Big Valley' TV show yesterday and Dave says she was 'all green lights - a major tomato!'
The 7-foot, 40-year old Dirk Nowitzki is #6 all time scorer now since he passed Wilt Chamberlain last night. Only Kareem, Kobe, Karl Malone, LeBron, and Michael Jordan, have scored more than Dirk.
Chainsaw tells us the Padres beat the Indians again yesterday, 3-1. Their record is now 14-8, the best in the MLB! Last year, The Red Sox had the highest record in preseason baseball and went on to win the World Series!
New sports contract offer: $430 million for 12 years for Mike Trout, CA Angels.
Hilton Hotels are giving away millions of bars of new soap for third world countries. They’re making the soap from the leftover slivers of used soap left in their hotel rooms. Eewww!
A new report claims the most violent city in the world is Tijuana with 6 or 7 killings a day! Learn more about it here.
Is she the new Queen of Pop? Janet Jackson is performing at the Glastonbury Festival in England. But she photoshopped her name to be the headliner before she retweeted the concert poster.
Top 5 things we can no longer remember:
- Can’t remember our passwords
- Other peoples phone numbers
- Can’t spell certain words anymore
- How to do basic math
- Write legibly
Photos by Getty Images
5$ Quiz - Rock songs about Food! Playing for Alice in Chains tickets!
- Brown Sugar - Rolling Stones
- Green Onions - Booker T and MG’s
- Ice Cream Man - Van Halen
- I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
- Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes
- Cheeseburger in Paradise - Jimmy Buffett
- Cherry Pie - Warrant
- Raspberry Beret - Prince
- Danny CA - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
- American Pie - Don McLean
- Short Skirt Long Jacket - Cake
- Criminal - Fiona Apple
- Everything I Own - Bread
- Shake Your Groove Thing - Peaches and Herb
- 1985 - Bowling for Soup
- Puttin’ On The Ritz - Taco
- I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) - Meatloaf
- Little Wooly Booger - Johnny Cash
- ********Boyer wins *********
Photo by KGB/iHeartMedia
Unpopular Food Opinions:
- Peanut Butter is a disgrace
- Avocados are gross
- Sweet potato fries aren’t an upgrade
- Turkey bacon is better than real bacon
- Pineapple belongs on pizza.
- Dark Chocolate is superior to all other chocolates
- Mayo is the greatest condiment of them all
- Twinkies are rank and overrated
- Ketchup is nasty
- Mayo belongs on pizza
- Mint Chocolate Ice Cream haters are just wrong
- Whopper is greater than Big Mac
- Oatmeal raisin cookies are good
- Savory over sweet - always
- I absolutely detest lasagna
- Candy corn is the best candy
- Eggplant is garbage
- Ranch dressing is disgusting
Photo by KGB/iHeartmedia
Boyer's Free Fishing
Are you a Lawnmower Parent?
You are if you do the following things.
- Make doctor appointments for their adult kids who live out of town.
- Texted or called to wake them up
- Contacted a professor or administrator about a problem their child had
- Helped them study for a college test
- Written a job or intern application for them
- Told them which career to pursue
- Help them get a job or internship
- Written or completed a school assignment for them
- Given them more than $500 a month for rent
Read more about how NOT to be a lawnmower parent here.
Photo by Getty Images
Tom Brady charges a LOT of money for his autograph and signing everything else.
- Autograph - $850 last year, up to $1,049 this year!
- Patriots mini-helmet - $819
- Full size helmet - $849
- Sign your uniform for $1,099
- Original painting of Brady to sign $1,999
- Public can’t attend the signing. You have submit your offerings.
- Get more details here.
Photo by Getty Images
Check out more articles from The DSC Show.