The DSC Show for Thursday, 1/24/19: Emily Changes Clothes, Views On Sex As Kids, Valentine's Staple and more!
Listen to the podcast below.
There are some dudes making a documentary about the history of our very own, KGB radio station. This is the trailer they sent us so you can get a taste of what they're up to! Enjoy.
Tiger Woods Tees Off At...
Things we thought were true about sex when we were kids:
- Didn’t know it was for pleasure. Thought it was for procreation only.
- Thought you had to call your parents on your wedding night to ask your parents how sex works.
- I believed babies were made from Dad peeing inside Mom.
- You could get pregnant if you eat or drink out of the same container.
- Thought babies came out of the belly button or the butt.
- Thought if you had sex you automatically get pregnant.
- Thought you could get pregnant by kissing, so you had to wear lip gloss to prevent it.
- Mom explained sex in such a clinical way, I thought you had to go to the doctor's office to have sex.
Photo by Getty Images
These are some of the things we learned on the show today.
Tourism brought in over $11 Billion to San Diego last year.
Philip Rivers go to phrase when he’s trash talking is “gee willikers.”
Our News Producer Anna woke up this morning with a giant handprint on her belly. You can see it at Dave's twitter here. She has no recollection of receiving it.
The largest concert venue in Chula Vista is now called the North Island Credit Union Amphitheater. We’re giving away Santana tickets since he'll be performing there.
No more Conversation Candy Hearts! The NECCO company who makes them went out of business. You can probably get some seriously overpriced candy hearts on eBay.
Siri and Dave put together a Valentine! You can hear it on the podcast about 20 minutes from the start.
Saints still stinging from their loss last week. Free eye exams offered to all refs for next season.
Farmers Pro-Am starts today in Torrey Pines. Tiger Woods makes his 2019 debut. No Phil Mickelson though. He's blowing off the home town crowd.
Photos by Getty Images
Email from Omar to Dave - Can I please stay in your guest house?
He promises to shut the door when he uses the bathroom. Everyone is sick with the flu at his house. He kissed his wife and she quickly groaned how awful she felt, so he literally washed his mouth out with soap! Then he changed his clothes.
That led to a discussion on other times and places when you have to change clothes immediately. After a flight, a visit to the ER or a doctor’s office, Chuck E Cheese or any kid place. Emily and Dave even change after they go to the movies. Boyer has to wash his hands after he touches a menu.
Would you rather make a quick stop at the doctor’s, then catch a plane and go to bed in those clothes OR go to Chuck E Cheese and go to bed without changing clothes?
Photos by Getty Images
No Candy Hearts for Valentine's Day
Give Me A Minute, Save You $500 [DSC Joke of The Day]
$5 Quiz: Songs with four words in the title. Listeners playing for Santana tickets.
- Let your love flow. Bellamy Brothers
- More than a feeling. Boston
- Some like it hot. Power Station
- Best of my love. The Emotions
- Love in an elevator. Aerosmith
- Knockin on Heavens Door. G&R
- Point of no Return. Kansas
- You drive me (Crazy) Britney Spears
- I want you back. In Sync
- I want it all. Queen
- Don’t fear (the reaper) Blue Oyster Cult
- Houses of the Holy. Led Zeppelin
- Just like (Starting over). John Lennon
********CHAINSAW GETS HIS FIRST WIN OF THE YEAR ************
Photo by KGB/iHeartMedia
Check out more articles from The DSC Show.