The DSC Show for Wednesday 4/10/19: Fight A Robber, MAGA Hat Sword Guy, How Do You Shower? and more!
Listen to the podcast below.
Here are some of the things we learned today on The DSC Show on KGB.
How much longer do we want to see Mick Jagger hopping around on stage? Emily said five years, so he’d be 80 at that time. Do we want to see that? She changed it to four more years. Although Dave says each year at that age is equal to about ten years.
Magic Johnson abruptly quit the Lakers. He stepped down as president of basketball operations. He didn't even tell the owner, his close friend Jeanie Buss. That's one of the things that has Chainsaw saying the Lakers are imploding. They also lost their last game of the season last night.
Backwash podcast Quiz: Episode 50
- Q: What’s the fate of “You Bet Your Ass” game?
- A: It will continue.
So stay tuned tomorrow, Thursday, April 10 for an all new ass punishment! If you haven't done so, please go here to listen to The Backwash podcast (NSFW).
Johnny Manziel is no longer being called Johnny. It’s John. He's all grown up now.
A Maga hat wearing dude whipped out a sword and injured a guy for knocking off his hat. Who the hell walks around with a SWORD?! Read more about these weirdos here.
Dave says his wife, Nicole has become the old lady that rats out little kids in their neighborhood. And he hates that because that's what they use to do to HIM when he was a kid. But anyway, some kid was zooming around Nicole, then jumped in Dad’s Caddy and fired up the engine. He was about 7. Emily is telling the parents. Boyer says you gotta have proof so take a pic before you tell the parents. Chainsaw will call the cops if the parents don’t do anything. Sarah will take the keys from the kid. Only Ruth and Dave don’t care and say nothing.
Photos by Getty Images
"SLUTBOT" Is A FREE Service That's Here To Help Your Sexting Game (NSFW)
Chainsaw told us about Mike Trout's groin pull, so Dave wondered if it could've happened during his dance off with Andrew Luck.
Take a look at the video below where they're both dancing like a couple of 70's disco gods.
Listen to Win $1,000 Every Hour!
Florida Man Threatens To Use Army Of Turtles To Destroy Town: Police
$5 Quiz - Summer School - Things that turn 50! Playing for Disneyland tickets.
Here are the words and phrases we had to guess what lil’ mushmouth was saying.
The Haunted Mansion Woodstock Flavor Ice
Gap PBS Wendy’s Very Hungry Caterpillar
Space Oddity Peter Dinklage Funions
The Brady Bunch Cracker Barrel Tic Tac
Sweet Caroline Jennifer Aniston Easy Rider
A Boy Named Sue Firebird Trans Am
Sesame Street Internet Apollo 11
Paul Rudd Abbey Road Capri Sun
Smoke Detectors Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Manson Family Scooby Doo Led Zeppelin
Photo by KGB/iHeartMedia
Watch Out For Ride Sharing "Vomit" Fraud
Do You Shower Like Everyone Else?
Over 50,000 people recently took a BuzzFeed poll that looked into America's showering habits. Do you shower the way everyone else does, or are you a weirdo? Here are nine questions, and how people answered them . . .
1. Do you shower in the morning, at night, or both? 28% said morning , 43% said nigh, 25% said both and 4% said they usually shower in the afternoon
2. What part of your body do you wash first? Hair was the #1 answer with 65% of the vote. Then your body, 19% and your face, 13%.
3. Do you use body wash or soap or just water? 75% of us use body wash now, 24% use soap, and 1% said they just use water. (WTF?)
4. Do you use a washcloth, a loofa, or just your hands? The most popular answer was just your HANDS, 44%. 38% said a loofa, 14% said a washcloth, and 4% said they used something else.
5. Do you shave in the shower? Only 11% of people said they never do.
6. Have you ever CRIED in the shower? 78% of us have.
7. Have you had shower SEX? 57% said yes. And another 32% haven't, but want to.
8. Do you ever sing in the shower? 77% of us do it.
9. Do you ever pee in the shower? 80% of people said yes.
Photo by Getty Images
Win KAABOO Del Mar 1-Day Passes
Check out more articles from The DSC Show.