The DSC Show for Monday, 1/14/19: Irrational Fears, Dr. Calls Prego Wife Lazy, Double Dipping Or 5 Seconds? and more!
Listen to the podcast below.
Here are some of the things we learned on the show today.
Sat: The Chiefs beat Colts and the Rams beat the Cowboys
Sun: Patriots beat the Chargers and the Saints beat the Eagles
Chainsaw’s prediction was wrong when he said all of the road teams would win. They all lost.
That means - only Emily is left in our football pool! We each owe her $50. If the Patriots win the Superbowl, we owe her $100.
Next Sun: 12:05 Rams vs Saints and at 3:40 Patriots vs Chiefs
Photo by KGB/iHeartMedia
Pink Floyd's Roger Waters Wants To Perform 'The Wall' On US-Mexico Border
Emily stayed in her PJ’s from 5:30 on Friday until 11 am on Sunday without a shower. But Ruthie has her beat. She stayed in her jams for three days from Friday at 3 until 4 this morning!
Chainsaw’s prediction was wrong when he said ALL of the road teams would win in the playoff this weekend. It turned out to be just the opposite. They all lost.
That means - only Emily is left in our football pool and we each owe her $50. If the Patriots win the Superbowl, we have to pay her $100 each.
A woman in Texas got banned from Walmart. She was caught driving a motorized vehicle around the Walmart parking lot for more than two hours while drinking wine out of a Pringles can.
A Florida man is facing additional charges for eating the back seat in a police car. He was busted for coke and got hungry on the drive to jail.
Would you rather: Eat a piece of pizza that fell on the dirty carpet OR double dip your chips in a bowl of guacamole after Costa spilled it on the tile floor and licked his fingers. Our whole crew picked the guac.
Tipping your flight attendant is now an option on Frontier Airline.
At an event held this weekend, 100 out of 100 people tried to kick a field goal and ALL of them missed! The pro's made it look easy.
Talk show host, Megyn Kelly will get $69 million which is the balance of what she was owed by NBC.
Photos by Getty Images
Game of Thrones teaser and air date!
Dave’s is getting worse as he gets older, his ninny-factor for germaphobia is pretty high. Hates being behind someone at the drugstore buying cold medicine. He holds his breath and tries to only exhale so he doesn’t inhale their germs.
****Dinner at Flemings during SD Restaurant Week for best fear!***
- Fear of planes - sitting in the emergency exit door because the door might fling open
- Fear of brushing your teeth - might grab the razor instead of the toothbrush and cut their mouth
- Fear of mirrors -there might be someone standing behind them!
- Fearful of forgetting how to breathe - her rhythm could get off track and never get back on again
- Todd - the steam of the microwave popcorn causes cancer
- Alex - the weight of the freeway overpass would fall down and crush her
- Andrea - afraid someone’s under the bed and will grab her foot or hand, so she never lets her hand or foot hang over the side.
- Wyatt - afraid of closing eyes in the shower, because the boogeyman might be there when he opens them
- Rob - Terrified of fish but loves to go fishing. Every time he goes into the ocean all he can think of the fish swimming around.
- Jose - fear of piranhas will come out of the toilet when he’s sitting on it
- Whitney - afraid of seeing a plane crash
- Marshall - had a fear of virgins
- Round 2
- Nicole/Chris - Combo of sharks and pool. The light will open up and a shark will come out of it.
- Diana - Fell into the toilet as a toddler. So now mom has to sit behind her so she won’t fall in.
- Omar - Whenever I write my name too fast and I don’t close the O in Omar - I freak out and rip up the paper and have to start over. If I don’t do it, I feel like death will come to me that day.
- Afraid to put your hand in the garbage disposal
- When I look into a mirror I worry that any moment my reflection will do something different!
- Took a natural disaster class, the 805 and 8 clusters only needs a breeze to collapse
- Sarah - When walking on a sidewalk, she won't walk on drain covers or manholes. Might fall into it.
- Ruth - Spiders get bigger when you wash them down the drain.
- Ann - Afraid of having cameltoe. Swings her purse in front of her in case she has it.
- Paul - hates driving past the windmills - the blades might break off and slice his car.
- Marie - Bladeless windmill will chase her car down the road.
- Thought she would fall face first into a table saw.
- Angel - porcelain Victorian dolls have creepy eyes. His granny has 200 of them. The sound of bats makes him shriek.
- Afraid to cross the Coronado bridge
- Cookie - afraid to be alone at night when his wife isn’t home.
- Javi - going into any restroom and flushing before leaving because the water will shoot into his face
- ******WINNER******Linda - Can’t look at pictures or TV or anything where there’s grass. Can’t even walk on it - even with shoes on. People who walk on grass in bare feet are weird.*****WINNER********
Important News Alert for San Diego, California
The list of contestants for Big Brother Celebrity edition two has been released and they're pictured above.
Longtime host Julie Chen will continue in that spot.
Anthony “The Mooch” Scaramucci, Ryan Lochte and Kato Kaelin. They’ll be joined by fellow houseguests Joey Lawrence (Blossom), Jonathan Bennett (Mean Girls), Kandi Burruss (Real Housewives of Atlanta), Tamar Braxton (Braxton Family Values), Tom Green (Road Trip) and Dina “Mother of Lindsay” Lohan.
Also competing this winter are retired NFL running back Ricky Williams, former WWE personality Natalie Eva Marie and Olympic track and bobsled star Lolo Jones.
Photos by Getty Images
Check out more articles from The DSC Show.