In a rare live interview, Ron Burgundy will be joining the DSC Show Friday at 8:00am to discuss his podcast on iHeartRadio, and his love for San Diego.
In honor of our interview, we've gathered some of our favorite Rob Burgundy quotes from Anchorman.
- Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means 'a whale's vagina'.
- I love scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.
- I wanna say something. I'm gonna put this out there: if you like it, you can take it. If you don't, send it right back … I want to be ON you.
- OK before we start, let's go over the ground-rules … No touching of the hair or face … And THAT'S IT. Now FIGHT!
- I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
- I'm in a glass case of emotion!
- You look awfully nice tonight. Hmm? Maybe don't wear a bra next time. No, I was talking to you. No, not her. I don't know her name. What is it? Lanolin. La – Lanolin? Like – like sheep's wool?
- Mmm. I look good. I mean, really good. Hey, everyone! Come and see how good I look!
- You know how to cut to the core of me, Baxter. You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha covered in hair.
- Don't act like you're not impressed.
Listen to The Ron Burgundy podcast below.
Anchorman - Best Scenes & Quotes
Check out more articles from The DSC Show.