In a rare live interview, Ron Burgundy will be joining the DSC Show Friday at 8:00am to discuss his podcast on iHeartRadio, and his love for San Diego.
In honor of our interview, we've gathered some of our favorite Rob Burgundy quotes from Anchorman.
- Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means 'a whale's vagina'.
- I love scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.
- I wanna say something. I'm gonna put this out there: if you like it, you can take it. If you don't, send it right back … I want to be ON you.
- OK before we start, let's go over the ground-rules … No touching of the hair or face … And THAT'S IT. Now FIGHT!
- I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
- I'm in a glass case of emotion!
- You look awfully nice tonight. Hmm? Maybe don't wear a bra next time. No, I was talking to you. No, not her. I don't know her name. What is it? Lanolin. La – Lanolin? Like – like sheep's wool?
- Mmm. I look good. I mean, really good. Hey, everyone! Come and see how good I look!
- You know how to cut to the core of me, Baxter. You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha covered in hair.
- Don't act like you're not impressed.
Listen to The Ron Burgundy podcast below.
Anchorman - Best Scenes & Quotes
Check out more articles from The DSC Show.
DSC 4.17 - Road Rage Regrets, Worst Day Of The Year, Biggest Upset
The DSC Show for Wednesday 4/17/19: Road Rage Regrets, Worst Day Of The Year, Biggest Upset and more! Listen to the podcast and read articles here.
Generous Gift [DSC Joke of The Day]
DSC Joke of The Day for Wednesday, April 17, 2019 This isn't your run-of-the-mill funny jokes podcast - this is next level! Featuring a cast of characters, and highly...
Emotions Run High & Tears Flow, Ruth Hits Rock Bottom [PODCAST]
Sweet Ruthie opens up and explains her rock bottom moment and what happened in her life leading up to that day when it all changed. Emotions run high and tears flow...