Hats off to San Diego State University's Sororities. Not only for looking HOT above. Check this out: Over 1,000 SDSU Sorority Girls are taking the Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) Challenge through the rest of February. We can support them by giving a flat donation or by pledging a girl you know for each RAK she does. Proceeds are going towards each chapter's charity of choice. Go to http://anython.com/sdsusororities to make a pledge or donation.
Here are the kinds of things the kids are doing:
- Pay for the person behind you in line
- Text your parent or guardian and let them know your favorite thing about them
- Wash someone’s car
- Make a care bag for a homeless person (bottle of H20, toothbrush, socks, snack…)
- Make two lunches and give one to someone
- Compliment someone to their boss
- Return shopping carts in a parking lot
- Make a list of your favorite things about each person in your family and hang it on the refrigerator
- Let someone go ahead of you in line.
Hey, this is another reason to love these girls! Random Acts of Kindness make everyone's day better.