Phone Catches Fire Inside Man’s Bag.


In a rather shocking incident, a phone caught fire inside a man’s bag while he was walking down a crowded street in China. The 51-second video, shared by the South China Morning Post on Wednesday, has gone viral on social media and people are rather surprised after watching it.

The video showed the man walking down a busy street with a woman when his bag suddenly caught fire. The man threw the bag on the ground while stepping away from the flames.


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content