A Utah mom’s birthday celebration turned disastrous after she accidentally set her hair on fire while trying to blow out the candles on her cake. Video of the b-day backfire is currently igniting the internet.
Thankfully, quick-thinking family members, including her husband, rushed to the woman’s side. As there was no water on hand, they resorted to smacking her hair and face with their hands to put the fire out.
Unfortunately, the fire ended up singeing off all the hair on the right side of her head, along with her eyebrows and eyelashes. It also left her with burns to her cheek, ear and chin.