Thursday was NFL Schedule Release Day, and the Tennessee Titans hit the streets in Nashville to have people help with the announcement of who they will be playing in the upcoming season.
They talked to several people on Broadway, and had them identify their opponents by showing team logos, which did not go well at all.
Based on that HILARIOUS video, which you can watch below, here's who the Titans are playing this season (with actual team names included as well).
- 9/10 - St. Louis Rams (Saints)
- 9/17 - Lightning McQueen (Chargers)
- 9/24 - Just the Football Logo (Browns)
- 10/1 - Boston Bobcats (Bengals)
- 10/8 - Cowboys (Colts)
- 10/15 - Baltimore Orioles (Ravens)
- 10/29 - The Red Stallions (Falcons)
- 11/2 - 49ers 69ers Stars (Steelers...and their name is actually IN the logo)
- 11/12 - Pirates from the Islands of the Caribbean (Buccaneers)
- 11/19 - Chester Cheeto (Jaguars)
- 11/26 - North Carolina Tigers (Panthers)
- 12/3 - Cowboys (Colts)
- 12/11 - Atlanta Florida Dolphins (Miami)
- 12/17 - Texan Texans (close enough, but it's Houston)
- 12/24 - Eagles Eagles Eagle from Pittsburgh (Philadelphia)
- 12/31 - Bulls? Patriots?? (Texans)
- TBD - Actually Does Not Exist (Jaguars)
Check out the full viral video below!!
Photo: Getty Images