The DSC Show for Monday 4/15/19: Anxiety Issues, GoT Reactions, Julian Assange & Feces and more!
Listen to the podcast below.
Here are some of the things we learned today on The DSC Show on KGB.
Today is Tax Day which mean we will be getting more robo calls. Just know the IRS will never call you. You can score some free stuff today if you look here. Cue Rihanna,“Bitch better have my money!”
Unless you've been in a coma, you probably know Game of Thrones final season kicked off last night. A man who worked for James Corden had never seen the show so he binge watched the entire seven seasons in one sitting. It took him two-and-a-half-days total. He enjoyed it, but is pretty sure that's not the right way to watch it.
Emily had company yesterday that would've prevented her from watching the premiere episode of season 8 of Game of Thrones. But they stayed at a hotel instead! Yay! So she got to watch!! Emily and Eric enjoyed it. Only five more episodes to go. This episode set up everything. Dave dared to say it was boring. No spoilers.
We heard about a girl who used GoT as a payback weapon! Her group of friends didn’t invite her to a watch party for the premiere broadcast. So she kicked them all off of her HBO account which caused them to freak out! That's what ya get!
Tiger Woods made history yesterday when he won his 5th green jacket and his 15th major. Only Jack Nicklaus has more with 18. Tiger earned a jackpot worth $2,070,000. It’s been 11 years since he won a Masters. Sam Snead won 82 total matches compared to Tiger’s 81! Will he beat it? Time will tell.
LA Lakers coach Luke Walton got fired. But the Sacramento Kings already picked him up! Details here.
Actress Lori Loughlin entered a not-guilty plea in the college cheating scandal. A Plea bargain is still on the table for the couple. We shall see what happens. Last week, Felicity Huffman plead guilty.
Ariana Grande did a brain scan and it shows she has PTSD from the time her London concert was bombed by terrorists. She says it’s an important message so we should all get our brains checked.
Kim K was asked by Vogue magazine to describe herself in three words -'sweet, smart, kind.'
Julian Assange got kicked out the embassy because of FECES! He published classified documents so he’s under arrest and being sent back to the US. Ecuador ambassador’s listed grievances against him causing them to revoke their protection: feces, bad hygiene, skateboarding and playing ball inside.
Photos by Getty Images
Criminals:Woman Beats Up Husband After He Didn't Answer If She was Pretty
People with anxiety feel reassured when they learn others have it too.
Here are some things many of us do.
- Do you worry that people will think you’re shoplifting if you walk out without buying anything?
- When you’re on the phone, do you pace around or sit and fidget or sit still and pay attention?
- Most people cringe when they hear a recording of their own voice.
- Do you worry that other people are judging you for the speed of your windshield wipers during the rain?
- When you’re reading a book, do you miss a page because you drifted off and have no idea what you just read?
- Do you respond to your pet by saying ‘I know’ when they meow or bark?
- Do you close FB or Twitter and then one minute later you open it up again?
Photo by KGB/iHeartmedia
Weezer @ Coachella Included Special Guests Tears4Fears & Chilli From TLC!
$5 Quiz: Boyer vs. The Team: Listener Asher playing for Padres tickets.
He went with the team so he lost.
- Topic: Sports
- Question: Sam Bartram was a popular soccer goalie in England during the 40’s and 50’s. A game was cancelled and everyone went home except him. Why did he stay an extra 15 minutes?
- Team Answer: He stayed out of protest of the official ruling of cancelling the game.
- Boyer Answer: He wasn’t a person. He was an animal and his trainer didn’t come pick him up for 15 minutes. No ride home.
- Real Answer: It was so foggy he didn’t know everyone went home.
- Score: Boyer: 11.5 Team: 3 Neither: 8 Total: 12
Photo by KGB/iHeartmedia
Listen to Win $1,000 Every Hour!
VIDEO: Firefighter Dared To Walk Naked Into 7-Eleven
Check out more articles from The DSC Show.