The DSC Show for Wednesday 4/11/19: Waxing Asses, Blood Candy, Bridezilla Demands Abortion and more!
Listen to the podcast below.
Here are some of the things we learned today on The DSC Show on KGB.
Dave had an old-age wake up call this morning. Remember tiny, adorable, Olympic gymnast Mary Lou Retton? She started talking about menopause. Ugh!
Boyer has a new senorita - came across the border just for him. Hypocrite! Oh wait ... It’s a new dog, not a girlfriend. He hasn't selected a name for her yet, but it has to come from the Rockford files.
Sarah and Emily and their husbands went to a Padre event last night - with puppies! Everyone wanted to take one home. You can see them in today's Instagram story here. You'll also see the beautiful breakfast listener Trish brought for us too!
Boyer enjoys watching everyone else suffer. So when he’s doing something he hates, he makes sure everyone else hates it too.
If you could live your life over again, would you live it as a guy or a girl? Dave says he would obviously become a woman just to know what it's like - but it would have to be a hot chick.
Kim K is studying to become a lawyer. Wait, what? She plans to take the bar in 2022 and will not go to law school. She’s taking a four year apprenticeship at a SF law firm instead. She says it comes easy to her. Umm.. okay. Have to see it to believe it.
We found THE Bridezilla of all Bridezilla’s! One of her bridesmaids told her she was pregnant. She was hoping the bride would be happy for her. The bride said it was a kid-free wedding and she should get an abortion! She said she’s ruining her life. How fast would you dump this bitch?!
Burger King in trouble today. An ad on social media has a new Vietnamese sweet tender crisp burger. It showed people struggling with the two hander, so they used clown-size chopsticks. Cultural appropriation, David. Take your taste buds all the way to Korea. “Orientalism” at work here. BK didn’t think ahead how it would affect people. Pulled the add and apologized.
An American Airlines flight attendant dumped a tray of drinks on the CEO of the airline. She said a dude walking in front of her came to a sudden stop and she slammed into him and dumped her tray on the CEO's lap. The CEO was cool about it and even took a selfie with her. We learned Ruthie had a similar experience when she dumped cigarette butts on the lap of her boss. She was a hostess at a restaurant for about an hour at the Jersey Shore when she was promptly fired.
Photos by Getty Images
There's going to be a GREASE... prequel?
You Bet Your Ass Game!
Team Tom Tom - Emily and Chainsaw. Chainsaw pitches the clues, while Emily delivers.
Team Brit Brit - Sarah and Boyer. Sarah pitches and Boyer takes it.
Today’s ass punishment is hot wax treatment done by a pro! Go see Michelle for all your waxing needs at Bella Bun Skincare in San Diego.
Three strikes and you lose. Team Tom Tom is winning the series. Team Brit Brit goes first .
- Name TV network names. Emily has to name 9 and she did easily. Boyer has to get 9 ass waxings! Brit Brit gets a strike. 1-0
- Brands of dog food. Boyer has to name 5 and he did, so Emily has to get 5 ass waxings. Tom Tom has one strike. 1-1.
- Girls names that start with a “T.” Emily has to name 8 but she didn’t so she gets 8 hot wax strips. TomTom has 2 strikes. 2-1
- Disco bands. Boyer has to name 5 but he doesn’t, so he gets 5 hot wax strips. BritBrit 2 strikes. Score is now tied 2-2.
- How many states border Missouri? Boyer has to name 3 and he didn’t so Team TomTom wins again! Boyer gets 3 wax strips. 3-2
Photo by KGB/iHeartMedia
Listen to Win $1,000 Every Hour!
Dictionary.com Added 300 Words, Including "Dad Joke," & "Toxic Masculinity"
How Gross Are You Compared to Everyone Else?
Do you think you're cleaner or dirtier than the average person? Almost 500,000 people recently took an online poll on hygiene and cleanliness. Here are seven questions and how people answered them .
- How often do you change your sheets? 50% of us usually go more than a month, including 6% who said they "pretty much never" change them.
- How often do you brush your teeth? Only 48% said they ALWAYS brush twice a day. Another 38% said once or twice "depending on the situation."
- What's an acceptable amount of time to leave dishes in the sink? 55% said one day, 23% said a few days, 3% said longer, and 19% said do them immediately.
- How often do you clean your bathroom? 71% said at least once a month, 22% said a few times a year, and 7% said never.
- How often do you shower? 57% said once a day, 7% said twice a day, 35% DON'T shower every day, and 1% said they don't even shower every WEEK.
- Do you ever wear a shirt twice without washing it? 87% said yes. And 27% would also wear UNDERWEAR a second time. That includes 4% who do it "ALL the time."
- Do you always wash your hands after using the bathroom? 56% said yes, always, 41% said they sometimes skip it, and 3% RARELY wash their hands.
Photo by Getty Images
New "Consent condom" Requires Four Hands to Open
Check out more articles from The DSC Show.