The DSC Show for Tuesday 3/5/19: You're Doing It Wrong, Drug Scandal, Which Is Better? and more!
Listen to the podcast below.
Here are some of the things we learned today on The DSC Show on KGB:
'The Bachelor' was a big waste of time for Dave last night, but he stayed up and watched the whole thing anyway. Ruthie also watched the whole show, but loved the drama of poor, Colton losing “the one” he wanted. Sarah dozed off and missed the whole thing. Dave hated how they dragged it out for an hour. And we didn't even get to see poor Hanna. More Bachelor on TV tonight where all the girls yapp at one time for a few hours.
Which is better Michael Buble singing ‘Heartbreak Tonight’ OR Celine Dion singing ‘You Shook Me All Night Long?’ The crew was split on this one.
The latest James Bond rumor is …. actor Cillian Murphy. We don’t like this because he was a Batman villain and shouldn't be the hot, handsome leading male. Also being considered are Richard Madden, Tom Hiddleston, and James Norton.
Drug scandal in the world of Bridge. The top guy has been caught using testosterone to win. It sounded like fake news, but it's actually true. You can read about it here.
Bryce Harper wore jersey 34, but will now wear #3 for the Phillies. We get TWO Bromo naked laps if the Phillies win the World Series!
The New Game of Thrones trailer has dropped and you can watch it here on our website.
Photos by Getty Images
$5 Quiz: Broken Hearts Theme - Tix to Alice in Chains & Korn
- Alanis Morissette - You Know
- Nazareth - Love Hurts
- Bee Gees - How Can You Mend a Broken Heart
- Elvis - Heartbreak Hotel
- The Eagles - Heartache Tonight
- Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
- Joe Jackson - Is She Really Going Out With Him
- No Doubt - Don’t Speak
- Neil Sedaka - Breaking Up is Hard to Do
- Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
- Player - Baby Come Back
- Pablo Cruise - Whatcha Gonna Do
- Journey - Separate Way (Worlds Apart)
- Def Leppard - Bringin’ On the Heartbreak
- The Greg Kihn Band - The Breakup Song (They Don’t Write ‘em)
- England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever
- ****************Emily wins**************************
***MAJOR ASTERISK** Boyer actually won the game, because he named the last song correctly. Dave is giving him one million points to start the next game to make up for it. And he's still in last place. **
$5 Quiz standings as of 3/5/19
- Boyer - last place 2 and 20.
- Ruthie - Fourth place Batting 142
- Chainsaw - Third place, Batting 273
- Sarah - Second place, Batting 250 and + $15
- Emily - First place! Batting 364 and + $60
Photo by KGB/iHeartMedia
Have you ever found out you're doing something wrong, but you didn’t know until you got married and your wife had to tell you?
(Other than the dishwasher and the washing machine.)
- Brushing your teeth
- How to properly squeeze the toothpaste tube
- He pukes wrong - always gets it on himself.
- What about the hamper? Why not put the dirty clothes IN it?
- Washing your hair wrong - gotta use the shampoo FIRST before the conditioner.
- Didn’t know men were allowed to use shampoo.
- I fold t-shirts wrong. Wife refolds them every time.
Photo be KGB/iHeartMedia
Check out more articles from The DSC Show.